Discover – Let’s talk about your dream home…
- What improvement are you looking for?
- What are your overall goals?
- What is on your wish list?
- What is your style?
- Do you have a lot to build on?
- What is your budget?
Coordinate: The process, the build team – you’re not alone…
- Do plans need to be drafted?
- Which architect/design firm is the best fit?
- Is there an HOA to guide the design?
- Are there any city requirements?
- Do you have or want an interior designer?
- What are the financing needs? Is a lender needed?
Budget: Not so taboo…
- Using inspiration/design created by client/designer, we begin to set up a budget.
- Final engineered drawings are sent out to vendors for pricing.
- Site conditions are assessed and budgeted accordingly.
- Our goal, throughout the build, is to clearly understand the budget, the must-haves versus the wish to haves and keep you informed about industry trends and challenges. We maximize communication, to eliminate surprises.
Build: Yes, it can be fun…
- Once building permit is issued, and vertical loan is closed, construction begins.
- Projects are managed online, allowing visibility of construction schedule to maintain complete transparency.
- During bi-weekly zoom meetings, client and builder tasks are discussed for upcoming benchmark dates. All tasks are tracked through online software.
- Every build has onsite security cameras with wifi. Login from the comfort of your own home and see the progress.
- Payment requests will include an updated budget and all backup invoices for client review; full transparency on all budget issues keeps client always up to date.
Deliver: Dream home becomes real home…
- At the end of every project, there is an all hands-on-deck approach. Doing it well and doing it right always overrides a rush to the end. Focus on detail is key as a home is completed and the move-in date approaches.
- Final draw requests and budget are completed and submitted to the client.